Lilypie - Third Birthday

When toddlers attack

Monday, June 4, 2012

Big fat photo dump -- Part 1


LAX champagne toast to the girls courtesy of Uncle Myles
Meeting Olivia
Meeting Clara
 
Entering Delhi Newborn
Olivia goes home
Happy to be going with her dads
Street family
Tent dwellers
Bad place for a nap?
Mango season... yum!
 

Hot day in Delhi
Cooling off -- yes, I felt pervy taking this picture
Wednesday -- delighted and surprised we're picking up her sister
Carseats?  We don't need no stinkin' carseats!
 
Dr. M. K. Singh
Michael and John of Our Gemini Dragons with their beautiful son Ethan -- think good thoughts for their girl Evelyn

4 comments:

  1. Dang! It's killing me that I can't see the pictures on this post. The captions tell me that I am missing some really great shots! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh noes! I can't see any of the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part 2 photos are viewable. Can you fix part 1? PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad it's not just me, but damnit I wanna see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete